Now we're getting some displacement!And Rob's not LOL !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Street Ryderz

Local time
6:00 PM
Check this out just posted by Zehe Chen of Zeda,
Zehe Chen
8 hrs ·

All zeda supporters: Our official distributor named bicycle-engines.com will have the totally new engine kit firstly in America.(Model: ZEDA-100) As for this new engine, we will only have 3 official distributors at most this time in America market. (Bicycle-engines.com is the first official distributor, the other two are not confirmed for now).
Brief Specification: 50mm*40mm(Bore&Stroke)
If you need some of this totally new engine kit early, pls contact bicycle-engines.com to get pre-order to have a good quotation.
All current distributor stock of genuine Zeda-80 engine kits will have “Zeda-80” stamped on the connecting rod. If this is missing then this kit is not from Jilin Zeda Technology Co., Ltd.

Wonder how much is different and how well it is or can be balanced.

I don't think it will have any custom balance by factory. I think its just the cylinder that will be improved.

Prove me wrong, please! Balance it! :D

expecting same castings but bigger piston and crank balanced for the piston or itd vibrate horribly haha
hope I can get one for <150

Maybe they could design the zeda-100 using a better-balanced, smoother running crank similar to the one in the BT-80 electric start engine except with separate cylinder head and cylinder body. The design would also have to incorporate the profitable business of after-market parts.

sounds good, but historically, mfgr's don't give a hoot abt aftermarket.
now it's who's gonna be first to bust 70 with a China girl? lol

Robert had a vid of a guy going 70 on a modded CG and he had a radar gun. However these should be capable of 45+ out of the box. An old Suzuki 2 stroke 100 can go 73 so yep I’d bet these could too. I’m guessing price will be higher maybe in the 4 stroke kit range. I bet they will use the same crank and case without any r&d well because it’s China were talking about.

my YZ125 did 70 weighing 275 +me so 50+ stock sounds real. I bet they come with cheap kit parts to get a bigger up front sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back