Now we're getting some displacement!And Rob's not LOL !

Street Ryderz

Check this out just posted by Zehe Chen of Zeda,
Zehe Chen
8 hrs ·

All zeda supporters: Our official distributor named bicycle-engines.com will have the totally new engine kit firstly in America.(Model: ZEDA-100) As for this new engine, we will only have 3 official distributors at most this time in America market. (Bicycle-engines.com is the first official distributor, the other two are not confirmed for now).
Brief Specification: 50mm*40mm(Bore&Stroke)
If you need some of this totally new engine kit early, pls contact bicycle-engines.com to get pre-order to have a good quotation.
All current distributor stock of genuine Zeda-80 engine kits will have “Zeda-80” stamped on the connecting rod. If this is missing then this kit is not from Jilin Zeda Technology Co., Ltd.

Vikingimike01

I don't think it will have any custom balance by factory. I think its just the cylinder that will be improved.

Prove me wrong, please! Balance it! :D

JerboaJohn

expecting same castings but bigger piston and crank balanced for the piston or itd vibrate horribly haha
hope I can get one for <150

zean

Maybe they could design the zeda-100 using a better-balanced, smoother running crank similar to the one in the BT-80 electric start engine except with separate cylinder head and cylinder body. The design would also have to incorporate the profitable business of after-market parts.

JerboaJohn

sounds good, but historically, mfgr's don't give a hoot abt aftermarket.
now it's who's gonna be first to bust 70 with a China girl? lol

Will'smotobikes19

Robert had a vid of a guy going 70 on a modded CG and he had a radar gun. However these should be capable of 45+ out of the box. An old Suzuki 2 stroke 100 can go 73 so yep I’d bet these could too. I’m guessing price will be higher maybe in the 4 stroke kit range. I bet they will use the same crank and case without any r&d well because it’s China were talking about.

JerboaJohn

my YZ125 did 70 weighing 275 +me so 50+ stock sounds real. I bet they come with cheap kit parts to get a bigger up front sale