NSC carb measurements

mountain80

Local time
9:16 AM
Could anyone out there take a couple of measurements for me?? I am going to put one on but I did read how they come with a longer spacer for the rear engine mount to make clearance. I plan on machining a new billet intake but need the following aproximate measurements:

1 overall length with filter
2 overall length without filter
3 height from centerline of carb bore to the top of carb
4 height from centerline of carb bore to bottom of carb

If and when I can get these measurements I will post a simple blueprint for the manifold so that you can have the carb slightly sideways instead of having to move the engine forward.

Thanks in advance!

Do you meen CNS carb? If so, I would contact ZBOX or Sookytooth, they both sell them and would probably give you the measurements you require. I have seen a few posts on them, mostly pertaining to tuning problems.......

A BIG THANK YOU BIKETEC!!! Much appreciated and if you do sell em I am interested once I do some calculating. I have ordered from you guys several times and had great service.

yea I have a few laying around I have a bunch with no cables but there more of a replacement part but I do have them in the back as far as price I will look tomorrow I'm home now but I will post a price or pm me and I will get back would probably be better as I don't want to step on toes.

Back