NSC carb measurements

Discussion in '2-Stroke Engines' started by mountain80, Dec 5, 2008.

1. mountain80

mountain80 Member

Could anyone out there take a couple of measurements for me?? I am going to put one on but I did read how they come with a longer spacer for the rear engine mount to make clearance. I plan on machining a new billet intake but need the following aproximate measurements:

1 overall length with filter
    2 overall length without filter
    3 height from centerline of carb bore to the top of carb
    4 height from centerline of carb bore to bottom of carb

If and when I can get these measurements I will post a simple blueprint for the manifold so that you can have the carb slightly sideways instead of having to move the engine forward.

Thanks in advance!

<
  2. mountain80

mountain80 Member

3. Do you meen CNS carb? If so, I would contact ZBOX or Sookytooth, they both sell them and would probably give you the measurements you require. I have seen a few posts on them, mostly pertaining to tuning problems.......

4. mountain80

mountain80 Member

I stand corrected, CNS carb. Ill give em a shout and see what they can do.

5. biketec

biketec Member

I gotem for ya
    #1 4 1/2
    #2 2 5/8
    #3 2 1/2
    #4 2 1/8

6. Do you sell that carb Jeremy? I didnt dee it on your website. How much if u do?

7. mountain80

mountain80 Member

A BIG THANK YOU BIKETEC!!! Much appreciated and if you do sell em I am interested once I do some calculating. I have ordered from you guys several times and had great service.

8. biketec

biketec Member

yea I have a few laying around I have a bunch with no cables but there more of a replacement part but I do have them in the back as far as price I will look tomorrow I'm home now but I will post a price or pm me and I will get back would probably be better as I don't want to step on toes.

9. PM has been sent.