Nt carb fuel coming out?

James98189741

Local time
9:05 PM
I just cleaned my nt carb and started running engine and fuel is coming out of air filter. I also adjusted the height to 21mm. Is it possible float is a tad high, low, or not completely level?

I just cleaned my nt carb and started running engine and fuel is coming out of air filter. I also adjusted the height to 21mm. Is it possible float is a tad high, low, or not completely level?
Make sure that the jet is seated properly into the carbie and also I am asking where your needle valve clip is located...Top, Bottom, in the middle etc. which can all effect the gasoline flow which could be the cause of this problem as long as you know that the float is not stuck or damaged in any way...DAMIEN

If fuel is coming out then it's the float needle and/or float, more times than not the needle has a small piece of grit stuck in there holding the needle open and letting the fuel to run out of carb throat. Do you have a new fuel filter? Also check that the float doesn't have a hole or crack in it.

Once sludge starts to get by the filter then you can have issues with the float needle getting blocked open.

Back