"O" ring for NT carbie

I got them from SICK BIKE PARTS and I also put one where the throttle cable hooks up to carb in the screw cap it is the same diameter
Funny story here,

I went on the quest of finding these elusive #113 "O" rings from every 2 cycle sales and service, hydraulic sales and service, automotive stores, automotive repair shops, Western Auto/True Value Hardware stores, you name it i searched it, IN PERSON as well as asking store personel...Their was exactly "ONE", single, #113 gas/oil resistant "O" ring in all of Alamogordo NM.

PLEASE, post me URLs of any and all suppliers of these gas and oil resistant "O" rings so i can buy a bag of these suckers...Someone could make a killing on the re-sale market on these suckers if they are as hard to find as what i found, or more correctly, only found one...lol...DAMIEN

Funny story here,

I went on the quest of finding these elusive #113 "O" rings from every 2 cycle sales and service, hydraulic sales and service, automotive stores, automotive repair shops, Western Auto/True Value Hardware stores, you name it i searched it, IN PERSON as well as asking store personel...Their was exactly "ONE", single, #113 gas/oil resistant "O" ring in all of Alamogordo NM.

PLEASE, post me URLs of any and all suppliers of these gas and oil resistant "O" rings so i can buy a bag of these suckers...Someone could make a killing on the re-sale market on these suckers if they are as hard to find as what i found, or more correctly, only found one...lol...DAMIEN
sickbikeparts.com but I am always looking at the sites even if just window shopping and I will keep and eye out for them and let you know if I run across some more of them after I order a few since you buying them all up Lol. but fixing get off here took a nasty crash today rain, wet pine straw, and sharp curve and letting off WOT was not in time so i'm in a lot off pain hip and knee pretty swollen bad I'm really getting to old to ride hard and fast but can't help it just got get on it regardless what i ride but take care buddy will be on look out for you

Get well soon, if your anywhere near my age, you will be feeling this for a while...lol...Also im not going to buy out ALL of the O rings, just 1 bag full...lol...DAMIEN
I'm 52 but yea in the morning I know it going be tough old bones don't heal fast for sure

I'm 52 but yea in the morning I know it going be tough old bones don't heal fast for sure
Dont i know it, wait till ya hit your mid 60s...Thats when you really start "sliding down the razor blade of life"...just watch out for the slits that make you fart in stereo after that ride down the razor blade...lol...lol...DAMIEN

Back