O ring gasket?

Just in case a

Did you just say you were thinking about black pipe??

Just kidding around but I will for sure be looking into the deer hoist. If it can handle about 450lb maybe I can get a Nissan maxima back running and talk it into not spitting out gears and pieces of case every time I try to go above 40mph

Never buying another Nissan. I felt bad about it but it was about this time last year and I just needed a good on gas car quick. So that cost me 3k
Mine is a cheapie, rated at just that, 450. It will hold me swinging from a tree. Idk about a motor though. A better quality one just might do it though. I wanna see pic though. Redneck hoist would be sweet. Lol. Im a redneck looking mofo. I like redneck stuff. Lol

Well, im sure someone is going to chime in with something, but as for me, the center stand that i use on my bike already is what i use to do any adjusting...if you just go back and see my pics again...havent needed anything fancy...DAMIEN

I bought that same stand for my J.C. Higgins, it's pretty sweet, it's nice having a bike that balances in place when you remove the front or rear wheel to fix a flat on the road. Saves having to make the Phone Call of Shame to my wife.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back