Obtaining License Plate For Motorized Bicycle

Potato_In_Exhaust

Local time
9:05 PM
How does one go about obtaining one of those one-time registration fees for a license plate on motorized bicycles? I believe you don't need one unless you meet certain requirements such as being at the age of at least 16 years old and having an M1 or M2 license (in certain states). Though having that cool little license plate on the back will sure give one a more reassuring feeling of not being harassed by cops..... plus it just 'looks sick dude!'. Gnome-sayin'?

one a more reassuring feeling of not being harassed by cops
That's why I got a California moped license. I'm going by the motor sports shop to find a license plate holder. I also have a motorcycle license. I think it will look pretty cool ;-) Search this forum for the topic. I couldn't find the CA form on the DMV web site. One of the forum posts had the info. Keep it rubber side down :)

I live in CA. and I like the reassuring feeling of having a Moped plate too, but I don't like the way it looks on my M/B. It's too big IMO
DSCF6258.JPG

I've got an embossed Classic Whizzer plate that I think looks much cooler and that's been on my Whizzer for 14 years now
DSCF6260.JPG

I keep the Moped plate in my saddle bags in case I'm ever asked by a COP :ROFLMAO:
DSCF6256.JPG

In the 16 years and almost 40K miles that I've been riding my Whizzer all over CA.
I've never been asked about a license plate or registration.
If a Cop ever asks then I just might have to mount the Moped Plate on my bike
BTW I have a M-1

How does one go about obtaining one of those one-time registration fees for a license plate on motorized bicycles? I believe you don't need one unless you meet certain requirements such as being at the age of at least 16 years old and having an M1 or M2 license (in certain states). Though having that cool little license plate on the back will sure give one a more reassuring feeling of not being harassed by cops..... plus it just 'looks sick dude!'. Gnome-sayin'?
What state re you in?
What state are you in? have successfully navigated the Florida process and obtained a legal moped registration and plate.

What state re you in?

What state are you in? have successfully navigated the Florida process and obtained a legal moped registration and plate.
I'm in California. How do you apply for one? And what's the whole process like... does it need to be inspected and pass?

I'm in California. How do you apply for one? And what's the whole process like... does it need to be inspected and pass?
OK ya got the 230 M/B form. Fill out sections 1, 2 and 5 only

Section 1
V ID# - serial # on your bike frame

Engine Number - Z66 (example) if ya got a zelda 66cc put Z66 for the engine number
Or make up your own engine number and stamp or engrave it on your engine

Make - put the make of bike ya got (example) Schwinn

California license plate - Leave this blank

Model - Cruiser

Section 2 answer YES to all questions /name address etc...

Section 5 - sign and date

Send to the address on form and include $23 It's gonna take 4 - 6 weeks to get your plate in the mail

The $23 is a one time fee, There is no inspection they don't even want to see your bike.
They trust you to give them the correct info. They just want your $23 :ROFLMAO:

This is what you could do and scare the crap out of everyone order it on Inter The Alaska Walking Dead!

I was in Alaska when the walking dead came in most all of them riddled with bullet holes the wildlife hated them too watch deer and elk charge and perforated them too.

The were so repulsive and repugnant that trees and leaves pull back from including the land Alaska went into earthquakes as they dug in the land. Landslides block off rivers which later burst causing flash floods that sounded like thunder coming down the canyon tidal waves too.
Scared the yell out of me but No one said a thing to them we all whispered only time one heard a voice when they screamed being murdered walk into your hotel blood splash walls and beds.

Order a walking dead plate.

Attachments

• th (36)_20210915193450469_20220109150511540.jpg
    th (36)_20210915193450469_20220109150511540.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 141
OK ya got the 230 M/B form. Fill out sections 1, 2 and 5 only

Section 1
V ID# - serial # on your bike frame

Engine Number - Z66 (example) if ya got a zelda 66cc put Z66 for the engine number
Or make up your own engine number and stamp or engrave it on your engine

Make - put the make of bike ya got (example) Schwinn

California license plate - Leave this blank

Model - Cruiser

Section 2 answer YES to all questions /name address etc...

Section 5 - sign and date

Send to the address on form and include $23 It's gonna take 4 - 6 weeks to get your plate in the mail

The $23 is a one time fee, There is no inspection they don't even want to see your bike.
They trust you to give them the correct info. They just want your $23 :ROFLMAO:
Can you send me a form, I'll register my bike in Cali.🤣😜

Back