CVT OCC Build gear box or Trans Question

Sorry, I forgot about getting pictures
thanks for the pics but i already ordered one lol, gotta have the engine in hand to figure out a mounting solution and how to go about making said mount.. i know i can do it even if i gotta beat my head against a wall a few times like i did with my GY6 build

thanks for the pics but i already ordered one lol, gotta have the engine in hand to figure out a mounting solution and how to go about making said mount.. i know i can do it even if i gotta beat my head against a wall a few times like i did with my GY6 build
Well I look forward to seeing what you cobbel together. I love the bt80 engine, and I hope you will too.

a full 48v 20ah OCC ebike kit is around 1200$ can prob find the stuff cheaper around amazon.
The Fat Tire Trike I am building is 399 for the trike and 490 for the front wheel drive and battery my OCC chopper with a 44-tooth rear sprocket will only go about 15 mph and then very high rpm I am putting on a 36-tooth rear sprocket for more top end will see tomorrow how that works out and let you know. Here is a pic of the trike.
my trike soon.jpg

Not Mine BUTT

rside-jpg.85484
lside-jpg.85483

Looks like the Bt80 fits to me just needs enough KYJelly
wow that is a very nice-looking ride there I really need to either re-dip the chrome frame or just paint the whole thing it has light rust over most of it. that is a lot more motor than my lil 80cc motor great job you did there thanks for sharing that.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Just for anyone's information if you price a complete E-wheel and battery it will cost starting at around 900 with a lower watt system to around The 1200 range for a 1000 to 1500 watt range I have found a

AW Electric Bike Conversion Kit 48V 1000W 20/26" Front Wheel E-Bike Conversion Kit for Fat Tire Bike Frame Ebike Wheel Kit Cycling Brushless Gearless Hub Motor Kit for 239.90 and a​

QWW 48V10AH Removable Ebike Lithium ion Battery with 2A Charger,100W-1000W for 249.00​

at Amazon so it is better to do some looking around for what you want to get the best price.

The Fat Tire Trike I am building is 399 for the trike and 490 for the front wheel drive and battery my OCC chopper with a 44-tooth rear sprocket will only go about 15 mph and then very high rpm I am putting on a 36-tooth rear sprocket for more top end will see tomorrow how that works out and let you know. Here is a pic of the trike.View attachment 192333
You can get all the way down toa 26 I think. Ask @DistantWolrld101 what the best gearing is. He is good with the occ bikes

Back