Occ Chopper speedometer

BrandonAlg

Local time
8:50 PM
I have a schwinn occ chopper, that I am currently doing a 2 stroke engine kit conversion. I wanted to put on a speedometer (the retro style). But all the newer version ones I see fit 26" and 27" wheels, but my front tire is 24". Does anyone know were I can get a cheap retro style speedometer for my bike?

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 2,215

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 239
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Hi, I was wondering if you knew where I could find a longer cable for this product

I have a schwinn occ chopper, that I am currently doing a 2 stroke engine kit conversion. I wanted to put on a speedometer (the retro style). But all the newer version ones I see fit 26" and 27" wheels, but my front tire is 24". Does anyone know were I can get a cheap retro style speedometer for my bike?

If your talking one like This they usually work just fine on the front end they are just a mile or two off, mine works just fine on my 24" tyre/tire and it was meet for a bigger boy.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have that one as well, i'm not quite sure if the speed is off, but I am guessing it's pretty close. I may do a gps speed test and match at 50kmh if its the same

Back