OCC Schwinn Chopper Exhaust?

BaraaBikes

Local time
3:14 AM
Hello, so I am building a OCC chopper 80cc and I running the stock exhaust,which I had to bend in order to clear the pedals,then I noticed the part where it attaches to the engine is bent and I have a exhaust leak, which I’m losing power and four stroking, I’m in the market for an upgrade and I don’t really like the custom exhausts they make for the Chopper so I’m wondering if I could buy the normal Banana pipe (expansion chamber) and being able to clear the pedals without ruining the exhaust. Thank you

The banana pipe isn't an expansion chamber, but it may work
if you're four stroking you're rich, and an exhaust leak produces a lean condition not rich.

take it off and try to hammer it flat see if it works

i know it’s not an expansion chamber, I was just referring to it’s looks, the spark plug indicates it’s running rich aswell, but I noticed after I tried to patch the whole with JB Weld steel stick it actually worked pretty well and my engine ran decent for a while but it’s only a temporary solution. I also realized that the engine was really loud and running really bad so when I went to check out the muffler I found a tiny gap between the Exhaust and the engine near the bottom. What do you think is causing my four stroking and loss of power? I only four stroke near low end but once I give it gas the engine Starts running perfectly fine

i also realized this became worse after installing my performance Air filter so I’m guessing I have to fix the exhaust or remove the air filter? I’m going to try and bend the piece back in

oh haha, I feel stupid the gasket isn’t blown out but it’s like about to fall apart, I’ll buy a new one and see if that fixes it, thank you I never even thought about that😂

LOL. But if you do have your exhaust off, you should look at the exhaust if its bent or not. Just put the mounting part on a flat surface, and you'll see if it has a bend. And if yes, hammer it out (i had an exhaust bend on me)

Back