Ocean park Rally.

J

JE

Just Curious to see how many of us are planning on attending the Ocean park Washington rally in August.My Girlfriend and I will be there with my NE5 Whizzer and Her Whizzer Ambassador.Also bringing a motorized 70's Stingray for our 13 yr old boy.Would like to find some other people that plan on showing up friday to go on a friday evening ride. also plan on camping out and would like to find some other people that plan on doing the same.It's never to early to start planning......LOL:D

A

Alaskavan

I plan to be there with my trike. I'm hoping to meet up with a couple of other Members when I get off the Blue Canoe in Bellingham and ride on down.

augidog

cool, it's time for an rsvp-topic...i know of a couple peeps that are on the fence, i'd love to hear they're gonna make it...

no matter how many, or how few...this is gonna be great :cool:

Q

quay1962

beach crusin and quay1962 we be there or be square...i made sure upon new hire that those days are scheduled off!!

J

JE

Bump.......Bill Green will be camping out with us.We're going on a friday night ride if anyone else wants to join us.

RdKryton

I punched in Ocean Park into my TomTom and it said I could drive it in 51 hours. 2953 miles. I don't know if I have that kind of drive left in me. I have many miles under my belt over the years and I'm not sure I can do that anymore. Besides the gas to tow my trailer out west would break the bank. Now if I hit the Powerball, I will be there.

Jim