Ocean park Rally.

J

JE

Just Curious to see how many of us are planning on attending the Ocean park Washington rally in August.My Girlfriend and I will be there with my NE5 Whizzer and Her Whizzer Ambassador.Also bringing a motorized 70's Stingray for our 13 yr old boy.Would like to find some other people that plan on showing up friday to go on a friday evening ride. also plan on camping out and would like to find some other people that plan on doing the same.It's never to early to start planning......LOL:D

I plan to be there with my trike. I'm hoping to meet up with a couple of other Members when I get off the Blue Canoe in Bellingham and ride on down.

cool, it's time for an rsvp-topic...i know of a couple peeps that are on the fence, i'd love to hear they're gonna make it...

no matter how many, or how few...this is gonna be great :cool:

beach crusin and quay1962 we be there or be square...i made sure upon new hire that those days are scheduled off!!

Bump.......Bill Green will be camping out with us.We're going on a friday night ride if anyone else wants to join us.

I punched in Ocean Park into my TomTom and it said I could drive it in 51 hours. 2953 miles. I don't know if I have that kind of drive left in me. I have many miles under my belt over the years and I'm not sure I can do that anymore. Besides the gas to tow my trailer out west would break the bank. Now if I hit the Powerball, I will be there.

Jim

Back