Ocean Park WA-Picnic & Ride-August 12th.

As long as I don't stay up all night after the chopper bicycle thing I will be there as close to noon as possible. That means I have to leave my house at or before 7 am....uggg!

hey dan ! bring us lots of your creations to look at! well a couple anyway! ah the motoredbike delay factor! everytime ya ride one ya get delayed by folks wantin to check em out! im thinking about a tandem brutus! is that possible?

he's kidding! (are you?) :p

actually, it's just a bucket of iced cans & deanna bopping on her porch, should still be fun tho!

oooo thats kinda bogas...but what can you do (**it )happens:( no worries bro we can still go for a ride on our beautiful pensula even if nobody else wants to come:D

yeah, the locals are gonna be fat today.

hard lesson learned, i won't do this any more without firm RSVP.

hey we still had fun!

it was still a great day its to bad nobody could make it cuz that is what this is all about, meting new pepole and hangin out whith like minded freaks but.. hey we still had fun and there will be many more chances to get together:cool: in fact now that i'm home i think i'll get on the other bike and augi-dog and i will still go for a **ll of ride:p:p

thanks augie!

man that was great grub you & our gracious hostess deann laid out today lord knows i did my share to eat as much as i could! the topic of the afternoon was local politics on gettin bike paths & lanes more on the minds of politicians ect! & what we could do to get more people involved in the motoredbike bonding thing & make it more intresting for people to congregate & do rides togather ect! anybody have any suggestions? were willing to make more things like this happen but we need more bodys!i drove as the suppot truck today & it was so funny to watch people twisting there necks & looking in there rear view mirrors to see what the heck they just passed! so come on yall bring your best recipes & bad habbits to the next bbq! in the new m.b.com mecca! :(:);):D

Back