Off Road

CENTURION

Local time
6:28 PM
Starting to like off-road riding better than street riding, a lot less crazies and better scenery. These critters hardly hear you coming up on them with the electrics.šŸ¤«

Attachments

• TRAILDEER.jpg
    TRAILDEER.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 65
Fat tire E Bikes or Mountain E Bikes are awesome for off road exploring (y)
I can't take my Whizzer M/B off road so I really enjoy my E bike rides

DSCF8358.JPGDSCF4310.JPGDSCF4314.JPG

I'm thinking of a mid-drive to take advantage of the torque through the gears, I have a rear hub mountain bike, it's nice, just not the same feel as a pedal driven bike. I have a 29er and those granny gears, and the nice suspension run over almost anything and it only weighs 26 lbs., they're almost like Jeeps.

Attachments

• MARLIN 7.jpg
    MARLIN 7.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 52
I'm thinking of a mid-drive to take advantage of the torque through the gears, I have a rear hub mountain bike, it's nice, just not the same feel as a pedal driven bike. I have a 29er and those granny gears, and the nice suspension run over almost anything and it only weighs 26 lbs., they're almost like Jeeps.
What is your bicycle drive train?

What is your bicycle drive train?
The bicycle is a 1X12 10-51 cassette, I thought about doing the same set-up to the hub drive e bike as well. The e bikes are good, but with the extra weight, they just don't float over the terrain like the bicycle does. I think the 1X drive trains is the best thing they ever did for mountain bikes.

The bicycle is a 1X12 10-51 cassette, I thought about doing the same set-up to the hub drive e bike as well. The e bikes are good, but with the extra weight, they just don't float over the terrain like the bicycle does. I think the 1X drive trains is the best thing they ever did for mountain bikes.
Unless you're a downhiller, a large front chainring is useless.

While I do like dirt bike motorcycles - KTM, Husqvarna, etc. - I wouldn't take anything motorized into actual wilderness.
I'll stick to the MTB - or my own 2 feet - for that, we already do enough damage to nature and wildlife without adding to the problem.

oh you'll love it mid drive. I have a 46th chainring with 42th cassette down to 11th on the cass.
I rarely use any gear below 5'th.

When climbing hills i use 2'nd and rarely 1'st but it climbs like a mountain goat ;)

Ride Safe!! :cool:

HP

I also switch from the 46th chainring to a 42th chainring when i know i am gonna be on a hilly route.

I have hub drive and mid drives, they all have different uses to me though...Hub for mainly flats and wide open throttle,
mids for cruising effortlessly up hills and just cruisin, wavin at people and getting a little exercise ;)

Now get a big battery though...at least 40ah and you'll Love it.

Back