Off Roading

Matt Barrack

Local time
4:16 AM
So where I live, there is a trail by my house. I take ATVs and snowmobiles through it but could I ride my 2 stroke motorized bike on a dirt trail or would it not be any good?

Last edited:
also be prepared to go down. if you don't go down you're riding hard enough. for most people the size of their balls is the limit to how fast they can ride, but if you've got balls bigger than the bike that's when you can have serious fun.

also be prepared to go down. if you don't go down you're riding hard enough. for most people the size of their balls is the limit to how fast they can ride, but if you've got balls bigger than the bike that's when you can have serious fun.
Great.

So where I live, there is a trail by my house. I take ATVs and snowmobiles through it but could I ride my 2 stroke motorized bike on a dirt trail or would it not be any good?
Long as its not washboard trail beat your bike to death also you'll need to soak your air filter in clean gas dirt works its way in.

Long as its not washboard trail beat your bike to death also you'll need to soak your air filter in clean gas dirt works its way in.

Right. Air filter is a critical part especially off road. Tall grass where i ride sometimes and plant matter and seeds always end up on filter. Might need a foam filter over another filter and maybe even a spare.

Right. Air filter is a critical part especially off road. Tall grass where i ride sometimes and plant matter and seeds always end up on filter. Might need a foam filter over another filter and maybe even a spare.
No don't overdose, just get a sufficient quality filter and just keep it clean.

Not too much. Just a very porous foam sleeve over top of other aftermarket filter. (Still breathes better than stock)

Kind of like how this one goes over a car engine air filter.
UNI-AUTO-FILTERS.jpg

Last edited:
Back