Offering a new motor mounted, spring loaded chain tensioner to motorbike community!

turbobuick1

Local time
9:57 AM
Hi to everyone, I'd like to show you a new tensioner I have started making for 2 stroke Chinese engines! It is a simple but effective set up that consists of two machined, 6061 aluminum brackets, a roller and a spring that bolt on top of the clutch arm cover using the included stainless steel hardware. I encourage you to check out my ebay listing for a fuller description:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/turbobuick1/m.html?item=181171012767

Im selling these for $35 plus 5$ for shipping, so $40 shipped to your door!!

If ebay is not your thing, I can also sell it to you directly through the forum. Simply send me a PM, and i will respond with a Paypal address. I almost always ship within 24 hrs via USPS Priority Mail (during business days of course).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Thanks for your interest!!

Attachments

• IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,440
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,820
  • IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,423
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Very nice. Good luck; I hope you sell a boatload of these, Turbo.

Just a note that I am sold out of tensioners until this wednesday coming up. I will have a lot more available then! You can always find it on ebay by searching for "MMB Tensioner", or by sending me a PM and buying directly through PayPal! Thank you to everyone for their support!

Of all the ' store bought ' tensioners I've seen, yours is the best . I 'd like to suggest a minor styling change, to flow more seamlessly into the chain guard, how about a matching chain guard ? You've got the ' London Cafe ' look down pat . I hope your products sell well, as they are bound to keep chain fubars [ and injuries ] to a minimum.

Thanks for the kind words! I will definitely look into making a compatible chain guard for it; that's not a bad idea at all! If I did, it would be a matching heavy gauge aluminum one that would be aesthetically similiar to this chain tensioner. Again, I appreciate the idea, and if you know of someone looking for chain tensioner that works well, be sure to direct him/her to a Michigan Motor Bike tensioner! Again, I will have quite a few more available for sale on Wednesday.

More engine-mounted, spring-loaded tensioners are now available! Something new is that I've added the option of including the required 4mm and 5mm allen wrenches (keys). Great for the motorbike owner who might not have metric allen wrenches, or just doesn't know where he/she put them! All you have to do is provide a 13mm or 1/2" wrench!

The two allen wrenches are a $1.50 option on eBay, but they are FREE if you buy the tensioner directly through the forum/Paypal! Just send me a PM, and I will respond back with a Paypal address.

Thanks for looking! For pictures, and a fuller description, please check out the ebay link in my signature below, or search for "MMB Tensioner" on Ebay!

I bought one and received it here in the UK in 4 days.. Great piece of kit, solves the slack chain rattles and is soo quiet - 10/10 !!

Back