Official 3d printing mega thread - Certified by President D. Trump

Wrench

my main concern would be if the us economy ever collapsed, having a gun would be worth its weight in gold, hence ill get around to making an iron pipe and air compressor one. If gunpowder runs out, the air compressor gun would run forever, assuming you had access to electricity to refill the tank, which could easily be done with solar panels or a / handpump although tiresome. i've seen people make homeade darts and load them into the air compressor gun.

I

Your funny talking about solar panels, compressors for your air gun and stuff
Gun powder will never run out, people been making that forever from ready available minerals in the earth.
When you run out of air I'll still have bullets or at least a musket ball. I'll just shoot ya with my cannon.
Of course I'll have a cross bow too.

bike4life

Your funny talking about solar panels, compressors for your air gun and stuff
Gun powder will never run out, people been making that forever from ready available minerals in the earth.
When you run out of air I'll still have bullets or at least a musket ball. I'll just shoot ya with my cannon.
Of course I'll have a cross bow too.
ehh... If tommorow was zombie apocolaypse, i think it would be hard for you to source pottasium nitrate and sulfur? at least with my air powered gun, it can easily re-fill it. Nevermind the fact that compressed air has similar stored power in joules versus the chemical reaction...
I meant not necessarily run out, but be hard to get.

Wrench

ehh... If tommorow was zombie apocolaypse, i think it would be hard for you to source pottasium nitrate and sulfur? at least with my air powered gun, it can easily re-fill it. Nevermind the fact that compressed air has similar stored power in joules versus the chemical reaction...
I meant not necessarily run out, but be hard to get.
🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ Guess I better start stocking up on ammo now (y)

bike4life

You sure are gonna need a long extension cord
no because once the tank is filled, you can take it anywhere you want. Once you run out of air, you would need to plug it back in to refill. I actually dont like his design. better to have a regular tank like a fire extinguisher than you fill via a compressor than hav ehte compressor on

Wrench

no because once the tank is filled, you can take it anywhere you want. Once you run out of air, you would need to plug it back in to refill. I actually dont like his design. better to have a regular tank like a fire extinguisher than you fill via a compressor than hav ehte compressor on
Good thing someone is taking this up and coming Zombie Apocalypse serious besides just me.

mark20

Well, back to 3D printing, i guess

Finally finished up my 1kg of spool!

Gonna try out some Esun PLA + next.
20210222_220401.jpg