offroad 26" bike rim sudgestions

Check this one out. Its got 6 holes for disk brake. You just need a rotor adapter to mount the sprocket.
https://www.bikeberry.com/products/...eavy-duty-12-gauge-26-inch-x-2-125-inch-rim-1

Rotor Adapter
Nice freewheel hub wheel. Sadly the cassette hub was invented because freewheel hub axles were prone to bending on mountian bike trails. It doesn't say the rim is double walled either.

Now if you only plan to ride on paved roads avoid potholes and don't jump curbs then that'd be a great wheel.

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
looking for a 6-7 speed hub heavy duty wire hub rear wheel (or a non wire one that i don't have to convert brakes on)
i ride my little seeutek kit pretty hard off road and my rear rim is bent to sh*t. its a 27.5 inch huffy but im going to switch to 26 inch rims in the back for now maybe in the front as well. but for now just looking for a good bike rim i wont have to replace
I'm not trying to put you down, just asking. Are you mountian biking with people who have high price mountian bikes? Do you feel an engine on your cheap bike will enable you to keep up with them?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'm not trying to put you down, just asking. Are you mountian biking with people who have high price mountian bikes? Do you feel an engine on your cheap bike will enable you to keep up with them?
naw jsut me and my buddy who rally them bikes racing each other down the road

Back