Oh dear lol

J

JemmaUK

Now I have seen it all .... im just wondering who it was on here who decided to build this machine....

I'm also wondering who is mad enough to ride it..

Jemma xx

Attachments

• pspe0106.jpg
    pspe0106.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 485
I love the exhaust pipe blowing the fumes right into your face as you ride!! HAHA.

So funny!

I think the owner may frequent this forum. I believe the idea behind this bike is that it allows you to show your engines at a cyclemotor show, without having to lug along half a dozen different cycles.

well winter is comeing so the exhaust may work but dang to much free time but for show sake it's perfect but if not is crazy but i hey i like it but still strange

I think the owner may frequent this forum. I believe the idea behind this bike is that it allows you to show your engines at a cyclemotor show, without having to lug along half a dozen different cycles.

I got the impression that might be the case considering that the frame engine doesnt have the relevant drive connections..

I would be sooooo tempted to set all of the engines up as working on one bike and take it out for a speed test lol but then I am totally insane

Jemma xx

Back