Stolen Oh Lawd got my MB back

Wow! Congratulations!!!!!
I am glad to hear that you had a happy ending to a tragic situation.

Well you see, a month ago I made the mistake of letting my friend ride my MB.. i know.. stupid decision. Anyway, he left it out side for 5 minutes and it was gone! The worst part is that I had my first day of college the next day and no way to get up there!!! So, yesterday I got wind that one of my neighbors and friend had been seen riding it around... And was hiding it at his other parents house a few miles away. But, before I could start making plans for an all-out raid, his dad approached me and asked if I used to have a MB and said that it was in his backyard!
Good news is I got my baby back. Bad news, it hasn't been started up in a month... The engine did fire right up, but the back wheel was loose and the brakes were missing. Tuned it back up last night and shes back to where she was. I still can't believe i got her back!

Well he might be a neighbour but he doesn't qualify as a friend were I live. A sewer rat like that would have been hoping he was going to get better after the beating but it may have been nip and tuck.

Glad his Dad was a stand up guy and gave it back. Must have made him proud of kid.
Great that he hadn't wrecked it more than he had. Once more the good side wins.

Steve.

sounds to me like your "friend" had a hand in the bike dissapearing.
he left it outside for 5 minutes...yeah right!

Back