Ohio engine rebuilders ?

Rbgolf01

Local time
8:01 AM
Picked up a great project this new year , am told its a 700 series engine. It seems to be free and moving, i am breaking it down now to clean up the frame and get the rolling chassis into shape. I’m not going to over the top restore, I just want to clean and clear coat and make it a great rider. I would like to have someone to go through the motor for me. I dont mind shipping it if needed , and will also deliver and pickup.

It will probably run, pull the carb off and clean it out and gravity feed a little fuel to it and see if it goes. Might not have to ship or pick up or drop off.

It will probably run, pull the carb off and clean it out and gravity feed a little fuel to it and see if it goes. Might not have to ship or pick up or drop off.
The carb was a bit dirty with no cover or intake/filter on it Fuel lines were rotten and the coil was all broken. So it will need some parts in the least.

Picked up a great project this new year , am told its a 700 series engine. It seems to be free and moving, i am breaking it down now to clean up the frame and get the rolling chassis into shape. I’m not going to over the top restore, I just want to clean and clear coat and make it a great rider. I would like to have someone to go through the motor for me. I dont mind shipping it if needed , and will also deliver and pickup. View attachment 92741
Ya say ya want someone to work on that motor?
Contact @Quenton Guenther 251-475-0406 He's the Whizzer Master and has over 30 Whizzers Vintage and New Edition.
Quenton will have any vintage parts required to fix your motor. He dose A+#1 work. Quenton is the Best.
If ya need alittle extra HP he can do that for ya too.

Love your Whizzer Good call to keep it the way it looks now.
But might want to put a front tire on LOL

Back