Oil injection

Josh_wilcoxx

Local time
7:10 AM
Hey all! It's been a couple months since I've been on here. How y'all doing? But anyways, with these gas prices rising up higher then sh!t I'm going to be riding my MAB around more. But I'd like to be able to fill at fuel stations, but I've noticed it's tricky with mixing oil and gas already in your tank. So has anyone rigged up any kind of oil injection? I personally think it'd be a lot easier.

Easier yes, but potentially problematic. Likely too complex for 2 cycle, bicycle engine applications. If you want to fill up at the pump, go with a 4 stroker.
With my 4 stroke and see through gas tank I know exactly when I need to go to the gas station.

20210704_204619.jpg

Hey all! It's been a couple months since I've been on here. How y'all doing? But anyways, with these gas prices rising up higher then sh!t I'm going to be riding my MAB around more. But I'd like to be able to fill at fuel stations, but I've noticed it's tricky with mixing oil and gas already in your tank. So has anyone rigged up any kind of oil injection? I personally think it'd be a lot easier.
I tried to mix oil and fuel in my tank. Didn't work and ruined my plug. I won't try again. My engine got all oil through the carb and little gas.

Shut the petcock off, then add some gas, pour your oil in tank. Place lid on tank, shake bike for about 20 seconds or so, real good. Fill tank up. Turn gas back on. Have a fun ride.

Back