Fuel Mixture Oil to Gas Ratio Help!!!!!

Stu

And yet I had no choice but to change my ratio too 32-1 I tried 16-1 and it bunged up my engine so bad that it caused small amounts of damage. I had to flush everything and soak my spark plug then wire brush them once dry. And yet my other engine didn't mind it much.

Frankenstein

And yet I had no choice but to change my ratio too 32-1 I tried 16-1 and it bunged up my engine so bad that it caused small amounts of damage. I had to flush everything and soak my spark plug then wire brush them once dry. And yet my other engine didn't mind it much.
Damage from too much oil? Unheard of.. Well, not on a 4 stroke, but not to a 2! It would get a little smokey and gunked up but I can't imagine damage, must be something else you didn't pick up on..

PimpMan

Is there formula to deterine how much oil to use say i go to gas pump see how much fuel i purchased then use formula to figure out how much oil to add?

gary55

Is there formula to deterine how much oil to use say i go to gas pump see how much fuel i purchased then use formula to figure out how much oil to add?
4 oz per gal. So .39 gal. .39X4=1.56. .42gal. .42X4=1.68. What ever amount of oil your using per gal. multiply that amount by the amount of gas you get. It's best to just get a 1 gal gas can and mix it in the can to be consistent on your mix.