Oil to Gas Ratio Help!!!!!

Greg58

You shouldn't use synthetic oil during break in, after that it is ok. I've been running Lucas semi synthetic in mine for 9 years. The ratio is what takes care of the engine, too little oil and you destroy parts.

Don_Parsons

Yes,,, synthetic oil is not what id use for break in,,, they say that the piston rings won't seat properly,,, seen this many times at the race tracks and in the heavy haul engines...

Good old non syn oil for my engines,,, $3 bucks of oil to run the motor to 360 hours of life time,,, then bolt in a new replacement engine when the times comes...

At $240 for the """whole kit""" shipped to my door it aint worth thinking about rebuilding... Ha...

That would be about $140 ish in Usd funds...

We can get a new engine only at $60 bucks,,, $30 ish Usd... Engine,,, carb,,, out put sproket...

Oh yha

Chainlube

Yes,,, synthetic oil is not what id use for break in,,, they say that the piston rings won't seat properly,,, seen this many times at the race tracks and in the heavy haul engines...

Good old non syn oil for my engines,,, $3 bucks of oil to run the motor to 360 hours of life time,,, then bolt in a new replacement engine when the times comes...

At $240 for the """whole kit""" shipped to my door it aint worth thinking about rebuilding... Ha...

That would be about $140 ish in Usd funds...

We can get a new engine only at $60 bucks,,, $30 ish Usd... Engine,,, carb,,, out put sproket...

Oh yha
Did you get your kit from the guy up in Westlock?

Don_Parsons

He has been selling the Zeda power plants for a few years,,, old Stan suggests that its not worth £aring around...

Regular Stihl chainsaw oil normally mixed with 50 to 1. Said to keep it simple,,, 4 liters to 100 ml gives me 40 to 1.

good enough for me,,, like he said,,, don't overthink it,,, and keep it simple