Fuel Mixture Oil to Gas Ratio Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty good 50 MPH I would be afraid of the rubber slinging itself off the rim after 35 MPH, but I burned a cylinder out using that package crap oil comes in a tube from Walmart. Zeda 80 I might look into that when I need a new motor I'm sure it's twice the price of others. 37 MPH uphill must be exhilarating!

I'm sure it's twice the price of others.
At 169.99, its still a bargain...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...When i bought it back in May, it was 149.99, Then the Chinese Tariffs kicked in after that, when they had to re-stock.

Also "Joel beller", also here in the forums, just bought one and couldnt believe it as it is still just being broken in when he hit 42 MPH, stock, out of the box...lol.

Hey everyone! I'm still new to the motor bike world but I have completed my first build! I love riding my motor bike. The only question I have now is after the first 2 tanks of gas what's the oil:gas ratio? The first 2 tanks I mixed 16:1. Now that the motor is broken in what oil:gas ratio should I be using? I'm wondering if there are better ratios that make the motor faster or more quiet? I don't need speed because you can only go 30mph on a motor bike here in Wisconsin. Any ratios I can use to make the motor running smoother and more quiet? Anyway, can anyone give me some insight on which ratios work better after the first 2 tanks of 16:1????? Thanks!

WickedWheelz
GO GREEN
Doesn't really matter, they run similarly on a 16:1 to a 40:1.

im curious on these ratios.. and yes i have searched i simply do not understand. i got a nice 66cc bike and it works great, and was pre used. the guy told me the tank is 1.8L and he said for each L of gas, 2 OZ of oil. WTF does that translate to with all this 20:1 stuff. Sorry i dont get it. Also is that the right ratio? also when im fueling up, should i put the gas in the bike, then drop the oil in? or should i have a seperate container with gas, put the right amount of oil and shake it so it mixes first? Probly a total LOLOL question but im noob.
Always mix in a separate container , bottle , can etc.. you want to stay as consistent when mixing the fuel . If you fill at petrol station , the oil just hits the filter first , it can get rough.

Hey everyone! I'm still new to the motor bike world but I have completed my first build! I love riding my motor bike. The only question I have now is after the first 2 tanks of gas what's the oil:gas ratio? The first 2 tanks I mixed 16:1. Now that the motor is broken in what oil:gas ratio should I be using? I'm wondering if there are better ratios that make the motor faster or more quiet? I don't need speed because you can only go 30mph on a motor bike here in Wisconsin. Any ratios I can use to make the motor running smoother and more quiet? Anyway, can anyone give me some insight on which ratios work better after the first 2 tanks of 16:1????? Thanks!

WickedWheelz
GO GREEN
It might depend on what motor you´re running. My 2 current engines use 50 to 1, but they were costly & run very clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back