Fuel Mixture Oil to Gas Ratio Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am running 16:1 right now, finishing up break in period. I do leak oil out of my exhaust. Now I know why.

I've always been told not to mix different brands together.however i have done it without any noticeable problem. But i try to run only amsoil 50:1
Bro, never ever mix 1.5 ounces give or take to your needs of blendzall 444 with any other oil, especially not lucas 2 stroke oil at about the same ratio, tailor to your needs. I never mix oils, I lovingly coax them to have a social in the gasoline.

Bro, never ever mix 1.5 ounces give or take to your needs of blendzall 444 with any other oil, especially not lucas 2 stroke oil at about the same ratio, tailor to your needs. I never mix oils, I lovingly coax them to have a social in the gasoline.
He saying theres a party in the gas can & everyone is invited!!! LOL

Hey everyone! I'm still new to the motor bike world but I have completed my first build! I love riding my motor bike. The only question I have now is after the first 2 tanks of gas what's the oil:gas ratio? The first 2 tanks I mixed 16:1. Now that the motor is broken in what oil:gas ratio should I be using? I'm wondering if there are better ratios that make the motor faster or more quiet? I don't need speed because you can only go 30mph on a motor bike here in Wisconsin. Any ratios I can use to make the motor running smoother and more quiet? Anyway, can anyone give me some insight on which ratios work better after the first 2 tanks of 16:1????? Thanks!

WickedWheelz
GO GREEN
Everyone will give you different answers. Im on my 6th build and have always ran 40:1 from out the box. Anything over 32:1 is too much oil. 50:1 is not enough my opinion. I like Klotz, Lucas Semisyn, or Redline Racing 2 stroke oils. Never had an issue at 40:1 and it simply performs better in my opinion.

The older motors like these in the 60's and 70's ran 16 -25:1 as the oil got better the ratio went down.. the cheap old time smokey oil or the smokeless full synthetic determine the ratio... The safest way to play it use optima2 40;1 or till it just starts to smoke a little it's such good oil at 100:1 wouldn't hurt anything 50:1 is recommended use stabil when you fill up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back