Fuel Mixture Oil to Gas Ratio Help!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't use synthetic oil during break in, after that it is ok. I've been running Lucas semi synthetic in mine for 9 years. The ratio is what takes care of the engine, too little oil and you destroy parts.

Yes,,, synthetic oil is not what id use for break in,,, they say that the piston rings won't seat properly,,, seen this many times at the race tracks and in the heavy haul engines...

Good old non syn oil for my engines,,, $3 bucks of oil to run the motor to 360 hours of life time,,, then bolt in a new replacement engine when the times comes...

At $240 for the """whole kit""" shipped to my door it aint worth thinking about rebuilding... Ha...

That would be about $140 ish in Usd funds...

We can get a new engine only at $60 bucks,,, $30 ish Usd... Engine,,, carb,,, out put sproket...

Oh yha
Did you get your kit from the guy up in Westlock?

25:1 has worked wonders on me, use lucas semi synthetic land and sea 2 stroke oil

Sorry new to all this, is this all on 91 octane??

And can we talk Oz to Gallons for the simps? How many Oz of oil to 1 gal of gas?

Sorry new to all this, is this all on 91 octane??

And can we talk Oz to Gallons for the simps? How many Oz of oil to 1 gal of gas?

Octane measurements are the same across the board, usually lower is better tbh for 2 stroke but it will burn supreme anyways.. Because of the aluminum try to find ethanol free fuels most importantly, I started using ethanol shield and marvel mystery oil added to my mix because I just burn local whatever and it increases my economy for sure and protects against the ethanol damages.

To answer your question : THE RATIO.

8 oz dino oil (dino means whatever crap 2 stroke oil just not synthetic) to 1 gallon fuel for the first long while, after break in scale back to 4 oz to 1 gallon. Once you scale back, feel free to use 4 oz synthetic. Personally I burn thick for like the first 5-10 gallons because I like my s**t dirty and low maintenance. Factory spec says the first 2 or 3 gallons.

Honestly I developed a custom mix, of lead substitute, marvel mystery oil, ethanol shield, opti, and dino oil, it's like liquid gold my bike loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back