OIl

At this point in my life if I lost all my tools they'd be replaced with a Craftsman set, like a 100pc ie. HF would be my other choice. HF has decent hand tools if you don't cheap out on the non-brand stuff. Pittsburg costs a lil more but decent tools.

At this point in my life if I lost all my tools they'd be replaced with a Craftsman set, like a 100pc ie. HF would be my other choice. HF has decent hand tools if you don't cheap out on the non-brand stuff. Pittsburg costs a lil more but decent tools.
Yeah, that's what happened to me, all my tools got ripped off from a storage unit in Hawaii.
I replaced all my mechanic tools with Craftsman Metric and American. I keep em all in a 16 drawer 2 level rolling Craftsman tool box

My old mechanic tools were a combination of stuff I had collected since a kid. there was really no rhyme or reason to em I always had to search when I needed a socket or wrench Metric and American were all mixed up and my tools were in a few different carry tool boxes:ROFLMAO:
So I'm glad they got ripped off

Now every tool has it's own private spot in the drawer and is easy to find in a second as long as I put em back :ROFLMAO:
Today I make it a point to put everything back in it's own private spot after I use it

Wait until you get married, the only tool in the house will be you :LOL:
As long as she keeps handling my "wrench", i'm good. lol. She's a pretty sweet gal. First one thats tried to work with Kevin. Kevin likes her so much he gave her a name. So there's Urrfff " for the his kitty" Urrruuurrrnntt " for my name" and Urrunrrff " For my gals name". She wants me to teach her to use all the tools. Was trying to talk me into buying some freaking tools today lol. She keeps telling me to buy a mill lathe combo. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HF is great for at home use, and even light industrial use. I've never had a complaint with anything I bought from them. I expect cheap wrenches and ratchets to break when I put a 3 foot pry bar on them. lol. Craftsman nor Snap-On can handle my wrath either. Why waste all the extra money when I get the same deal for cheaper from HF.

Isn't a woman worth it lol. I'm way way way way to independent to have a woman. I see how my friends are treated and I think hell no lol.unless it's lady Gaga or Hallie berry lol. Don't want kids either when I was 20 my aunt said she could have a Corvette if she didn't have children. I thought to self I prefer a Vette buy a huge margin lol

Back