OK copper is better aye? or so you say.

Oh an guys, if you cut your own gears, but don't take baths, you can always use toilet paper to surface harden stuff too. Just wet it, apply really thick like a cast, and drop in the coals. when it burns off, quench, and repeat four or more times ( slower that a thick layer of soap) and you get surface hardening.

Save the soot for some jail house ink'n. lol. Oh man, the crap I did when I was young. I'm surprised I'm still alive. The tat is still there too. lol. Gel toothpaste, soot, water. It makes black ink. lol
Did you get a tear drop tat under your eye for the nickle you served? LOL

Did you get a tear drop tat under your eye for the nickle you served? LOL
No a cross on my knuckle while I was a 16 year old drunk kid hanging out with my friends drug dealing mom and her felon friends. Hey, free tattoo, I was 16, of course I said yes!! An my dad got p****d. lol. Never been to prison, served a few jaunts in jail for various things( mostly putting my fist in someone's face), and one for doing absolutely nothing at all but having a car break down on the highway. Served 7 days for having a bad radiator and my friend having a pipe hidden in his bag in my car while he was walking to get water. Even though it was a simple $100 fine as written in the codes.

I think the copper is an inside joke when ever a cop pulls you over for speeding or something they ask what's the deal?
Copper Gas Kit!

Back