ok hear me out

snip

Local time
11:56 AM
what if I were to make custom engine mounts for a relatively heavy-duty bike and slap on a ke100 engine?
the only foreseeable issues with this would be engine weight (can be mended with a heavy-duty frame), shifter being out of reach, and breaks being too weak
what do yall think?
edit: that'd probably be an easy ticket to 100mph putting that 11hp 5 speed on a light frame

what if I were to make custom engine mounts for a relatively heavy-duty bike and slap on a ke100 engine?
the only foreseeable issues with this would be engine weight (can be mended with a heavy-duty frame), shifter being out of reach, and breaks being too weak
what do yall think?
edit: that'd probably be an easy ticket to 100mph putting that 11hp 5 speed on a light frame
I highly doubt that, 100 mph with 11hp that only spins around 9k, not gonna happen, a good Minarelli 70cc makes 15hp or more and spins 11-12k and at the very best in a light weight frame is 20 plus mph short of 100. The guy's in Thailand use 125 -130cc 2t's with 5 speed and 35-40 hp and still struggle to get over 85 mph.
Drag coefficient is the biggest factor here and very hard to overcome, it starts to come into play at just over 50 and gets exponentially worse the faster you try to go!

I highly doubt that, 100 mph with 11hp that only spins around 9k, not gonna happen, a good Minarelli 70cc makes 15hp or more and spins 11-12k and at the very best in a light weight frame is 20 plus mph short of 100. The guy's in Thailand use 125 -130cc 2t's with 5 speed and 35-40 hp and still struggle to get over 85 mph.
Drag coefficient is the biggest factor here and very hard to overcome, it starts to come into play at just over 50 and gets exponentially worse the faster you try to go!
Happy to have riders who understand physics.

Back