OK, Let's Get Crazy About 2 Stroke Racing Oils

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
discussion/conversation/debate :LOL:
Basically it's a good idea to use 2t racing oil and Made in USA brands are best , no discussion no debate
I've been wanting to try royal purple for a while, but I don't want to fork out 20 bucks for a quart lol. At least I've got a way to get it cheap though. I've got a buddy who works there amd he can throw on his employee discount that knocks it doe to like 10 bucks

Same here, but mostly because I didn't want to read that much lol
I consider all that "light" reading....You want to see what some "heavy" reading really looks like???,..Then you just have to read Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy's, War and Peace...lol...lol.

I consider all that "light" reading....You want to see what some "heavy" reading really looks like???,..Then you just have to read Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy's, War and Peace...lol...lol.

No thanks lol. That's one reason I don't want an office job or anything that I can't physically do. I just can't read anything that I don't find interesting.

discussion/conversation/debate :LOL:
Basically it's a good idea to use 2t racing oil and Made in USA brands are best , no discussion no debate
I can do you one better.

Use the right kind of oil for your application in the right amounts. Follow those simple steps and you generally get a long healthy life out of an engine.

I now declare that I have officially won the argument/debate/discussion/talk/conversation/blabberfest/word war/chat

Heavy, literally. That book is so big it makes a Gutenberg bible look positively svelte

I can do you one better.

Use the right kind of oil for your application in the right amounts. Follow those simple steps and you generally get a long healthy life out of an engine.

I now declare that I have officially won the argument/debate/discussion/talk/conversation/blabberfest/word war/chat
You forgot jibber jabber.

I picked this gallon of Amsoil up brand new for $35. That will last a while!

Attachments

• IMG_3097.png
    IMG_3097.png
    733.1 KB · Views: 39
Back