OK... OK... OK... an Introduction

E

EZheimers

I stumbled across MBc about six months ago and thought that it was a killer source for information and possibly parts.

I jumped right in asking questions ...and hit the wall. I did not know about the MBc 'Roberts Rules Of Order' and the 'Introduction Rule'? Now I'm an older unit and have built Custom Cars, Hot Rods, Motorcycles and Scooters and spent a lifetime trying to avoid rules... rules... rules...

BUT - it's your yard -and if I want to play with you in your yard then I must do an Intro..... What can I say?

Retired, live on the Left Coast, own a couple of Scooters, Two Harley's, and just finished building a Dual Ported VW powered Trike for my summer travels.

I have lots of time and love to putter...

I did the lil 50cc China thing with a peddle bike -and I'm now starting to pull together the parts and pieces to build something a bit bigger. My thoughts today are about 150cc Lipan? Need more research but if anyone has used, or is using a 150cc Lipan... let me know how it is working out?

Ride Free

EZ

you hate rules, i hate rules, we all hate rules...but if we're going to gather so many rule-haters in one place we're gonna need...well, we're gonna need some rules :rolleyes:

actually, in your case, you were signed up before it became policy (see my "oops" in "let's ride" :)) ...but we appreciate it anyhow :D

'van was recently shopping the lifan line, maybe he has some info for you.

welcome to the MBc :cool:

you hate rules, i hate rules, we all hate rules...but if we're going to gather so many rule-haters in one place we're gonna need...well, we're gonna need some rules :rolleyes:

actually, in your case, you were signed up before it became policy (see my "oops" in "let's ride" :)) ...but we appreciate it anyhow :D

'van was recently shopping the lifan line, maybe he has some info for you.

welcome to the MBc :cool:

Yep, pretty much says it all. And EZ, at least here we gain something from succumbing to the rules. Where else can you say that? :D Enjoy

Welcome EZ; we're all rebellious hellions here which is why Augi insists we restrain our anarchistic tendencies in order to allow moms, dads and kids to benefit from the wealth of information that we've all worked so hard to compile on this forum...again, welcome aboard.:)

Welcome EZ, fellow rebel !
I found here the rebelious and the smartness of our cause is justified.

BTW, what does a 150cc Lipan look like ?
I searched Google, but not much on bikes/ 150cc Lipan.

All the best.

Lipan Motors/Engines

It is my understanding that 'Lipan' is the make of motor that comes in several sizes? Like 50cc up to 350cc's...
Don't own one yet as it would also take a much stronger frame and wheels than we play with here.....................

Back