Ok, this is a pic of the 55 repop I,m building

WOW that is a big engine!:eek: how many cc's is that? I assume its a 4 stroke?

Just a modified Whizzer Engine

Its a 148cc I believe, Quenton built this mtr for me,so its kinda special. Thanks.

Nice bike and nicely built although it looks like a shoehorn was needed to get that engine into place...

I have the same frame on my bike using the 32cc GEBE and if I could have afforded a decent frame mount I probably would have gone that way as it looks a whole lot better than the over wheel mounting (although that is simpler to set up)

I have had mine for almost a year now and to be honest its the best cure for depression I have ever experienced. A 10 mile or so ride and I am grinning all over my face, specially when I get to embarass some 17 year old on his 125 ... did I get a dirty look for that ... specially when mine got all the attention lmao

Hope you have a lot of fun with that machine :)

Jemma xx

I've seen some great looking bikes on this site. It would be hard to choose the one I like best. But I definitely could not choose anything else without regrets that I overlooked this one.

A truly gorgeous bike.

Thank you all :)

I appreciate all of your comments.. It was a winter project in my living room as you can see :) I used my anniversary Schwinn to build it. Kinda regretted that later,so I,m now building a clone Red Phantom..Thanks again.

Back