Oklahoma Motorized Bike Awareness Rally

roddy4477

Local time
2:51 AM
Hey, anyone interested in a weekend ride appox 60 miles in beautiful southeastern Oklahoma on the 3th and 4th Of october,2009 . We have about 7 guys linied up now ..Mike has a campground with a cabin to bunk in if you want to spend the night . contact me or motorbikemike on this forum.:helmet:

I am interested but 60 miles sounds like like a lot. I just built my bike and barely trust it to go 5 miles.

I know what yiou mean we are going to have a rescue pickup come along. call me at 405-206-5088 after 4:30.:helmet:

Mike is also planing making up some T shirts for the first annual motorized bike awarness Rally in Oklahoma. Hope to see any one interested there at the cookout or better yet on the ride . Feel free to contrat us even if you cant make it, would still like to be in touch with any Okies with like interests.:helmet:

I completed an extended distance test ride yesterday and am confident with the bike now.
I am in for the ride, marking my calendar. As long as the bike is still together that weekend. Looking forward to it.

Where are we meeting?

0900, wow I will have to leave Sapulpa at 0530. Are you planning to roll out at 0900?
Maybe I could meet ya on the road and join in. Can post or send me a route map?

If I come down Friday night, is there a cheap place near meeting location I could camp?

Back