Ola From Calgary

P

Proboscis

I thought a forum like this didn't exist (or maybe I was just to lazy to look) Hello guys and gals. I had my motor since June 06 and loved it from day one. I use it as a daily driver :) to commute to work in downtown Calgary. So far i logged 5000km on my bike and hope to log some posts on this site.

welcome to MBc, Proboscis, we look forward to hearing what you have to share 8)

'Ola right back Canada.

I'm thinking about converting all my math and distance calculations to the metric you and the Aussies and Brits use from now on. It just sounds like I'm going so much further and faster. :eek:

They ask me next week "what's the top speed?" and I'll say "86 kilos an hour". I won't actually do the math, just multiply some number by ten. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see that your chinese engine is lasting that long. Mine is at about 400 miles right now and still running like a champ. I actually had to rely on her yesterday for some big errands as my motorcycle wouldnt freggin start (again).

this bike go's ok in -20 my, XXXX on the other hand need that

(moderator-edited for content 1-24-07)

eeeaasy there, dudes. we have a 16yo user on board and mom might be checking in...kids are MotoredBikers, too.

From the Rules & Content Policies:
Content:

- We have a culturally diverse membership here, so please be responsible about your content.

- If mom or pop sees something too "adult" in here, some young rider may not get to use the board, please be cool.

- If you can't control yourself, we can.

Back