Old 80cc bike no acceleration or pull.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29767
  • Start date
Is the plug a chocolate brown color? Show us a pic. of the plug.
Seems brown to me but I don't know where I should be looking.

Attachments

• IMG_20190712_045303.jpg
    IMG_20190712_045303.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20190712_045256.jpg
    IMG_20190712_045256.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20190712_045214.jpg
    IMG_20190712_045214.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 119
Seems brown to me but I don't know where I should be looking.
If it's running good and once the engine is warmed up you can snap the throttle wide open and it doesn't balk you should be good. If once warmed up it balks and takes a long time to return to idle when you snap the throttle wide open it's too lean. Did you try it with the 66?

If it's running good and once the engine is warmed up you can snap the throttle wide open and it doesn't balk you should be good. If once warmed up it balks and takes a long time to return to idle when you snap the throttle wide open it's too lean. Did you try it with the 66?
I'm not sure what you mean by balking, but maybe I could record a video so you can see for yourself? It's still really slow on the acceleration, but it'll at least keep speed and accelerate a little bit. It'll do 22 at max with peddling.

Okay, sorry for the long pause. I crashed and burned my leg pretty bad somehow. I just rode it again, takes a long time to return to idle with a #65. Was using a #64. I think I tried 66 but might've been too quick to switch to a different jet. I'll try it today.

Still not much low end, what can I do for that?

#66 was slightly worse than the #65

Back