Old 80cc bike no acceleration or pull.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29767
  • Start date
Do like the tandem brake thing, though. With the right 2-stage balance, could give a safe “squat”, when you may needa mash ‘em. Not sure how much stroke/rebound yer Roadmaster tubes have, but ye could dial ‘em in t’ your comfort.

Do like the tandem brake thing, though. With the right 2-stage balance, could give a safe “squat”, when you may needa mash ‘em. Not sure how much stroke/rebound yer Roadmaster tubes have, but ye could dial ‘em in t’ your comfort.
Here's one with a throttle cable included for a little extra. I saw a lot of reviews on it from other people trying the same thing saying it needs a custom throttle cable. This one looks compatible with bike carbs.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yup, that’s pro’ly a safer bet. I did see those reviews, as well, and it seemed a little “iffy” on the use of existing cables. Hey, fer th’ couple extra bux, insurance is good.

Would really like t’ see how this one works out for ya, and how well the brakes dial in! 👍

Yup, that’s pro’ly a safer bet. I did see those reviews, as well, and it seemed a little “iffy” on the use of existing cables. Hey, fer th’ couple extra bux, insurance is good.

Would really like t’ see how this one works out for ya, and how well the brakes dial in! 👍
At least on Amazon you can always return it. I'm returning the new muffler I got and everything, too.

Sooo.., that mean you’re goin’ back to the original carb, or gonna jet the new one like Gary55 suggests?

The old carb would have to be jetted anyways. And no, I'm keeping the dellorto. I like it too much. :p

I'm returning the muffler and a wrong size offset I got.

What do you all think of this? Does it really not need carb jets to tune it or is it a gimmick? It would be cheaper to get that and return the dellorto carb + jets, if true.

Really think it’d be good to stay on the path of jetting what you have.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back