old jc higgins w/marman twin

sweetsheila

Local time
4:30 PM
Hi. I found an old jc higgins bicycle with a marman twin motor on it. I need help identifing the bicycle model. I am new to all of this and unsure how to post photos just yet. Any help would be appreciated. Sheila:rolleyes:

Not as nice! It's barn fresh and vary similiar. I figured out how to post pics. So here we go..

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 1,525
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 759
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 706
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 758
Your bike is beautiful, like a diamond in the rough.:geek:

Have fun rebuilding it!

Well thank you very much!! But like I said I am new to this. I'm just very intrigued by it.
Do you know what it is? This way I can get a better idea of how to rebuild it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi. I found an old jc higgins bicycle with a marman twin motor on it. I need help identifing the bicycle model. I am new to all of this and unsure how to post photos just yet. Any help would be appreciated. Sheila:rolleyes:

You may do best by posting the attached pictures you have in the "Whizzer & Antique MotoredBikes " forum here on the site!

Definately a diamond in the rough you have there, your best bet is going to be a complete teardown and rebuild of her and get her back to safe riding condition.

Keep us posted with the build and rebuild...

Back