OMG!!! Just got ran over!!

S

smurfer

Yup it finally happened after three years od riding, anyway I was on the sidewalk with the motor off cruising at 15 mph just when I was about to cross the street this suv pulls right in front of me, OH s**t I kinda just threw the bike as I was laying it down really no time I ended up in front of the suv's right front tire and she still moving foward I crawled out the way for life as she's moving foward I hear CRUNCH she runs over the L front fork leg and wheel and then stops. Then she puts the thing in reverse and runs over my bike again!! :eek: the same fork leg!!

EDIT: smurfer is having probs with his pics, stay tuned. augidog

Anyway I came out a little skathed none the least but nothing broken and get this although I thought for sure the frame forks & everything was bent but to my surprise nothing was bent craked or conpromised I couldn't believe it! RST forks made a believer out of me along with the F&R bike. I told her to pay me 400.00 she gave me 380.00 for the whole mess.

pics aren't workin...

glad you're ok and at least you got some cash out of it- let me know when the PTS wears off tho...

sideshowsideswipe said:
pics aren't workin...

that's my fault :oops:

smurfer, if you're having a problem thumbing your pics, just repost them as is, i'll live :D

I want to see the pics!!!

I think im going to get hit many times per day. People driving cars do not watch out for bikes. Every time I ride down my street and someone is about to pull out of a driveway or sidestreet, I think "I am about to die" but then they see me and nothing happens.

Oh, I am glad that you are ok!

I always say "If I am going to crash, I will put myself before the bike because I can heal and my bike can't"

Getting hit sucks! At least you weren't hurt and made a little profit too. Always remember they never see you.

Tom- We need a "pavement hall of fame", first splotchy star is the Smurfer.
Don't let the meth heads hear they can profit in this manner, an epidemic will occur.....

getting hit

Smurfer you are lucky !!! I got hit last yr by a SUV and her insurance payed me the price of a whizzerd as that was the only bike I could find at the time :) but a broken tail bone was not fun you never relise that sneezing or laughing will hurt your tail :)

Cookie

Re: getting hit

Cookie said:
Smurfer you are lucky !!! I got hit last yr by a SUV and her insurance payed me the price of a whizzerd as that was the only bike I could find at the time :) but a broken tail bone was not fun you never relise that sneezing or laughing will hurt your tail :)

Cookie

LOL - :LOL:

Back