One for each leg.

Yeah, but I can't ride 'em like roller skates....so I got a spare for friends and family, that is if Randy the K will get off the danged thing! :LOL:

601_bike_077_1.jpg

The "military model" is much smoother, not sure why...could it be the frame? They both run on Cheng Shin road tires and dax 70cc engines. The military has part of the baffle removed (it was rattling around inside the muffler when I opened the box, so I took the end cap off and the tube fell out) the Western Flyer has the stock muffler. Both have custom tapered slide needles, which work VERY well.

both are nice builds, aleast you have an extra bike to run when the other one is broken down. anyway nice rides :cool:

Thanks guys, of course these are just a re-hash of the bikes I've already posted pictures of, but I thought I'd post one of the three of us! ;)

Just noticed that the gold bling chain looks a little out of place on the military bike, hey it was 5 bucks at wal-Mart!

I made a post about the tapering of the slide needles, well worth the 15 minutes of small effort, makes 'em carburate waaaay better.

Hopefully, I won't have any break downs any time soon.

They look good Joe.
Ya, when you paint one solid drab olive green and just add one piece of bling, it really stands out. I kinda like it! Now if you added some bright red rims, that would be a dissaster!!!
Doc

I think I'll hold off on the red rims,that is until I paint the Western Flyer a nice light tan color with red pinstripes. ;)

Thank you! Thank you very much! Thank you!

I guess it does contrast nicely with the yards of green paint. I had a couple older gentlemen telling me how it reminded them of their days in Korea......one swore it was "original". I didn't have the heart to tell him it was nearly new (sorta). He asked if it was possible for me to help him build one, so I said "heck yeah!" and gave him one of my cards, and this web address.

Back