One in a million

Frogslayer

Looks white and not albino with the eyes being dark. We have albino squirrels here in mid Minnesota and they are more common than you think. My town of 1000 people has 4 albino squirrels that live in it that i know of. They have the red eyes and pink nose though like albino rabbits kind of. There are black and red and gray and the regular brown and the small ground squirrels and the huge gray squirrels here as well. It seems like every 7 years or so owls roll through and decimate the population. Then they come back, then bam, you see lots of owls i mean big to, 3 foot tall and 6 foot wing span. No sh*t.

Wrench

Yea I noticed the black eyes, He's just a White California Ground Squirrel. Still One in a million
There were about 20 regular CA. Brown Ground Squirrels around me while I was eating a bag of chips.
The mob of 20 squirrels didn't like the White one and they kept beating him up every time he tried to get a chip.
I went to where the White Squirrel was hiding in the bushes to feed him a chip and got him to come out for a photo shoot.