One of a kind 4 stroke

Serously?????

Dont get me wrong it was done very well but the best???? maybe you have not seen alot??

Great build... schweet looking solid and CLEAN. However, if I may give some + criticism

The whole premise of this hobby of ours is locomotion Yes/No the interpretation of this bike is the builders ability to pull off what he definitely wanted to do... in this case build a engineering masterpiece which he did, bono to Uncle Steve.:bowdown:

I will just simply state after putting 1400 miles on my Cannondale GEBE kit that less is more, at least when overall mileage is considered. When your doing a 9hr. trip you will not want to worry about all those moving custom built parts having a mishap, believe me you'll be to engaged in the traffic, route, mileage etc...

The other thing to consider is maintenance and power to weight ratios. I have that same engine on the GEBE kit and pulling the #13gear with about 24mph for the sweet spot and about 34mph top end I weigh an even 220lbs. I have to run for now I hope you get the just of my post I'll edit or add when I get a chance.

I wanna ride, wanna ride, wanna ride...:) singing:cool::helmet:

Last edited:
Billy Joel rides cafe racers. That dude must be an aircraft mechanic to safety wire his oil filler cap. Because he removed all the covers from his GX35, the motor does look a bit unique. That drive train looked like a watch maker designed it. It was very well done, but too complicated for me.

All I got to say is this...

Put the **** bike away and take out the lawnmower and cute the **** grass in front of your house already!!!

Word on the street he doesn't make anything, just does the videos, he doesn't talk like a toolmaker either.

Back