One of a kind 4 stroke

Billy Joel also owns a Whizzer. There was a show on TV last night about his motorcycle museum and there was an older Whizzer in it.

Word on the street he doesn't make anything, just does the videos, he doesn't talk like a toolmaker either.

so in other words, the guy is a liar?
he says that he is the inventor and builder of this bike.
when someone says that they are the builder, you assume that all the parts were made by them.
any knucklehead can buy parts made by someone else and bolt them on, but that doesn't make them the builder....it makes them the assembler.

No Big Deal

You can do pretty much the same thing, A WHOLE LOT EASIER, with a shift kit from Sick Bike Parts. He put a lot of time and money into something that S.B.P. has been selling for years. If he's the "builder" he claims to be, a conversion to incorporate his engine with the S.B.P. kit should be no problem. (Am I wrong?)
Big Red

Me thinks you guys caught a case of the jellies......thats a nice bike and coool.

gx35 bike

I dunno; the guy looks like he cud b a machinist to me. I have to say
he gets more speed outa his than I get from my 35. Of course, I do
most of my machining with a dremel, file, or a grinder. I've not much
use for a micrometer. I will plug the honda Gx35 though, it's really a
great little quiet, reliable engine. Personally, I'm happy with my friction
drive; it's a dam sight less complicated.

I dunno; the guy looks like he cud b a machinist to me. I have to say
he gets more speed outa his than I get from my 35. Of course, I do
most of my machining with a dremel, file, or a grinder. I've not much
use for a micrometer. I will plug the honda Gx35 though, it's really a
great little quiet, reliable engine. Personally, I'm happy with my friction
drive; it's a dam sight less complicated.

Watch the vid, hes pointing at stuff with the pointer and doesn't know what the name of the parts are?

His drive setup is overly complicated and not well thought out, a "machinest" :whistle: could have and would have MADE the parts to simplify matters.

No offense to any members of the law enforcement community...but he looks, talks and acts like a cop.

Back