One of my builds. Posting to give ppl ideas and to help others out with their questions.

The KS65 vs MZ65. KS65 are extremely rare pipes. They are hand crafted by a master metal working maniac that bathes in water as hot as lava. I seen this guy karate chop threads on to steel smooth rod, because the dies on his machine failed and he needed to get the work done.
Karl what brand is that top pipe, with the way bigger chamber on it? Or is it a optical illusion?

Karl what brand is that top pipe, with the way bigger chamber on it? Or is it a optical illusion?
It's was a big bertha I believe. The other one is just a regular mz65 clone.

EDIT: Yeah, I just looked, it was a big bertha. Chamber is like twice the size of a regular mz. Probably why it works so freaking well with a staged header.

I believe the 1 on the right is easier to alter your transfer ports since there open. Idk power wise between the 2 cylinders. Also I'm not sure if you got a high hole piston or a low hole piston will depend on what cylinder you need. I'm sure some1 can explain or recommend a cylinder. I like the steel sleeve cylinder for longevity & the torque it makes, plus it's not slow by any means. I top out at 38mph or should I say I chicken out at 38mph cause the walmart bike feels like it's going to self destruct.
Going to be a standerd low hole. And the ones on the left are just s**t. I used three of them and 5 of the other one. Their holes are way smaller so thats a big setback for me

It's was a big bertha I believe. The other one is just a regular mz65 clone.

EDIT: Yeah, I just looked, it was a big bertha. Chamber is like twice the size of a regular mz. Probably why it works so freaking well with a staged header.
How do i get a staged header? You connect it to an mz65 clone?

Back