One of those days

Just got bike running well,clutch cable snaps
As I'm pulling out the old cable I notice all 3 sprocket cover bolts are almost completely backed out . further inspection reveals bottom end is cracked in at least 3 spots
This is my first motor . Think it's time to try a new zeda engine,all i hear is good things about them all i gotta do is somehow convince the wife that really need a new engine

Just got bike running well,clutch cable snaps
As I'm pulling out the old cable I notice all 3 sprocket cover bolts are almost completely backed out . further inspection reveals bottom end is cracked in at least 3 spots
This is my first motor . Think it's time to try a new zeda engine,all i hear is good things about them all i gotta do is somehow convince the wife that really need a new engine
Could probably get a crankcase cheaper than a new engine. As for the sprocket bolts you can always use cut washers and if you snugged them they shouldn't come out.

Could probably get a crankcase cheaper than a new engine. As for the sprocket bolts you can always use cut washers and if you snugged them they shouldn't come out.
The engine is beat to hell the new zeda engines are reasonably priced.
Plus I have rebuilt the top end more times than a care to remember.
You can only polish a turd for so long.
Plus all my performance parts are gt5 based
4 years is a pretty good run , gonna miss the old girl, she got me started in this awesome hobby
Engine has been on at least 6 different bikes