One of us needs to do it!

ismellnownlatters

Local time
5:45 AM
I watched a couple documentarys about traving long distances on a motorized bike . It was fun to watch but I think he used 3 motors . Now I'm watching dude is going to do it on a Segway . It just started so cool to watch I once wanted to cross the country on my bike but I decided I'm way to old and I won't have a road crew. So kne of us should attempt it I vote for Damien ! Be fun to watch

I watched a couple documentarys about traving long distances on a motorized bike . It was fun to watch but I think he used 3 motors . Now I'm watching dude is going to do it on a Segway . It just started so cool to watch I once wanted to cross the country on my bike but I decided I'm way to old and I won't have a road crew. So kne of us should attempt it I vote for Damien ! Be fun to watch
I can tell ya that my coast to coast traveling and globe trotting days to different countries is truly at an end...lol...Who else would take care of my cats and treat them as good as I do if I were gone traveling...lol...lol.

I vote for Damien !
I didn't even know I was nominated and running for an elective office...lol...lol.

Back