One piece head and cylinder

I hear it is a BT engine with 5hp. How does it run compared to the other engines? No more leaky head gaskets either.

I hear it is a BT engine with 5hp. How does it run compared to the other engines? No more leaky head gaskets either.
Apparently someone is manufacturing a HT style engine with a one piece cylinder/head. This should avoid any problems with the head gasket as there isn't one, and any problems with the head warping as its part of the cylinder.
I think I would not want one even if it's really good, because even if the porting is done perfectly as I would like, it isn't a unique engine. My engine is uniquely mine, has my own tool marks on it, because I did the improvements to the porting myself. To me that's a big part of the hobby.
It would be more difficult to get to the ports to modify them if the head can't be removed from the cylinder.

Has anyone besides me have a 66cc engine with a integrated cylinder and head?
I have one. I got it for my first bike build. I have two other bikes with separate heads and neither one comes close to the power of the integrated cylinder/head model.

BT80, made by Zeda in China. mostly imported by BikeBerry in electric start configuration
def not 5hp. probably more like 2.4-2.6
could be more reliable than the common CG's. it's a convenience/user friendly type of motor.
I'll pass bcs you can't do the same things to it as a CG and the things you can do look like it'd be really hard bcs no head to remove.
wanna inspect your cylinder? pull the whole dang jug just to peek

I'm running the 100(80cc) 1-piece cylinder, no leaks currently after running 240miles it did leak out the S/P hole, & used daily. Also i heard these tend to lower temperature, but i dunno for a fact, would need to install a Temp Gauge to verify.

Last edited:
Back