One piece head and cylinder

I did a qick search and found all the parts you need/want on Ebay or Amazon.

Why do you have the 80 in parentheses where can I get parts 4 My anbull BT 100cc
The reason for this is because the Chinese measure CCs differently than we do in the western world...a 100 cc using "Chinese Centimeters"...lol...is actually only 79cc in the real world and an 80cc is actually only a 66 to 69.4 cc, with the Zeda 80s being in the 69.4cc category...So your Anbull BT 100 is actually a 79cc motor...DAMIEN

I appreciate that can you give me a fast reliable website that I can order a good parts from and so do I order piston rings for a 79cc or 80cc or

I appreciate that can you give me a fast reliable website that I can order a good parts from and so do I order piston rings for a 79cc or 80cc
I did a qick search and found all the parts you need/want on Ebay or Amazon.
Wait for him to come back on as he already did the search and can give you the links he already found to guide you there...I tend to just stay with my Zeda 80 motors myself so would rather rely on his experience on this, or some of the other "heavy hitters" here on the forum...DAMIEN

Admittedly I didnt read the whole thread but thought I throw this in that the “100cc” cylinders that are sleeved are
49mm, and I believe the same unsleeved is 50mm. These are cylinders not one piece.

Back