Only down under?

Whitewill1412

Local time
9:24 AM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I can only find this pipe available in Australia.

No worries, drop shipped from China. Forget about it for awhile, China is under a huge Covid crisis right now and nothing is moving.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yes, way cheaper than from Roo country. Like others have stated it take awhile. I'd use ebay and a CC to pay. 2 levels of protection. Paypal is owned by Ebay and is not independent in decisions in my opinion. CC company will be on your side along with Ebay if not delivered.

Paypal is owned by Ebay and is not independent in decisions
That was true ONLY until the year 2015 when it was spun off from Ebay and became its own independent company/corporation.

It IS independent in it's decisions.

Well, even a broken clock is correct twice a day. It's you're lucky day D. Didn't know they separated and Ebay no longer accepts Paypal for purchases starting July 2023.

Ah I missed where it says from greater China to worldwide. Does the design look any good to you guys?

Back