Only one brake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still waiting on a seller from eBay who sold me a tgas tank and is a piece of s*** it leaked right off the bat and the peacock isn't even the right size. Don't buy from eBay anymore

I still waiting on a seller from eBay who sold me a tgas tank and is a piece of s*** it leaked right off the bat and the peacock isn't even the right size. Don't buy from eBay anymore

Shouldn't blame eBay for one bad seller, lot of good comes off eBay.................Curt

I personally ordered this one for quad because it has stop light sensor as i want to add it to my bicycle, it also comes with optional thumb-throttle.

For basic bicycle dual cable brake leavers i there's two variants:

- Sunlite Alloy Dual Brake Lever $12
1.jpg

One problem with it little space if you have grip shifter.
2.jpg

- Promax Bl-47 $21 has more finger space.
3.jpeg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 128
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 109
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
this what you do get a 200$ pair of steel boots this way when its time to stop you can slam them puppies to the ground.

Back to brake lever problem i found this product for $15 claiming to be both brake and clutch leaver in one.

Essentially its nothing more than thumb speed shifter (3 speed) made for left hand and built in the brake lever.

Coming from the price its probably all plastic however brings up interesting idea, did someone try to use left hand thumb or grip shifter for clutch lever?

1.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
i prefer saving money and just staying with simplicity of adding both levers on one side the combo brake and clutch lever is basically the same thing just in one package it does look pretty sleek though i like it

i prefer saving money and just staying with simplicity of adding both levers on one side the combo brake and clutch lever is basically the same thing just in one package it does look pretty sleek though i like it
My concern is when i need to emergency brake if engine engaged it will keep pushing on the bicycle and increase braking distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back