Only takes one idiot

I didn't have anything to do with it but theses things might.
Where are all of the animal rights activists when it comes to their "ecologically friendly" wind power devices that just happen to also kill the wildlife???...That's what i thought !!!...lol.
They're all AWOL when they find out that their "solutions" are just as much a problem as everything else is...And just think of it...This is the generation thats gonna take care of all of us when we are all in our "dottage"...Kinda gives ya that fuzzy, warm all over feeling doesn't it ???...lol...lol...DAMIEN

Where are all of the animal rights activists when it comes to their "ecologically friendly" wind power devices that just happen to also kill the wildlife???...That's what i thought !!!...lol.
They're all AWOL when they find out that their "solutions" are just as much a problem as everything else is...And just think of it...This is the generation thats gonna take care of all of us when we are all in our "dottage"...Kinda gives ya that fuzzy, warm all over feeling doesn't it ???...lol...lol...DAMIEN
At least they should collect them daily and freeze them for a wild life reserve or something. That would be millions of pounds of meat to feed animals in the parks each year.

Back